Mini Chicken Tenders – Makes 40 approx.
Prep time: 15’
Cooking time: 15’
500gr chicken breast cut in strips of approx. 3cm by 1cm
1 cup panko crumbs
1 cup cereal crumbs
½ cup parmesan
1. Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
2. In large bowl mix both crumbs and parmesan.
3. Coat chicken with the egg.
4. Cover chicken in crumb mix.
5. Heat oil in a pan at low/medium heat.
6. Fry chicken (turning as you go) until golden.
Cook in oven option: Chicken can also be cooked in the oven if preferred. Preheat oven at 180C/160C fan-forced 180. Cover oven tray with baking paper, place chicken on tray and spray canola oil on chicken. Cook for about 20’ turning as you go until golden.
Serve with your favourite sauce.
Tips: Chicken can be done in advance and keep in fridge for a couple of days in an airtight container and then re-heated in the oven. To do so, preheat oven at 180C/160C fan-forced. Cover an oven tray with baking paper and place chicken. Heating time approx. 5-7’