Mini Pizzas – Makes 12 serves
Prep time: 5’
Cooking time: 12’
• 1 packet of English Muffins (cut in half, so you get two round pieces)
• 12 tbsp. tomato paste
• Italian mixed spice/Oregano
• 12 tbsp. mozzarella cheese/melt cheese
• Mini Roma or Perino tomatoes (necessary amount)
• Canned pineapple
• Shaved tripled smoked ham
• Or anything else that takes your fancy!
1. Preheat oven to high (230C/210C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Spread 1 tbsp. of tomato paste on muffins, sprinkle spices and topped with 1 tbsp. of cheese.
3. You can add any toppings to your pizzas, margarita, Hawaiian, Ham and Tomato.
4. Cook in oven for approx. 12’ or until cheese has melt and starts to look golden.
Tips: Pizzas can be made in advance and keep in the freezer. They should be taken out at least 2 hours before the event. Follow step 4.